20 ระบบปฏิบัติการ Raspberry Pi ที่ดีที่สุด ในปี 2563
Raspberry Pi เป็นหนึ่งในความนิยมมากที่สุดในโลก บอร์ดขนาดเล็ก เครื่องจักร สามารถทำเกือบทุกอย่างที่คอมพิวเตอร์เดสก์ทอปสามารถทำได้สำหรับทุกคนที่สนใจในการสำรวจคอมพิวเตอร์ Raspberry pi มาพร้อมกับซอฟต์แวร์ ระบบปฏิบัติการเป็นโปรแกรมที่สำคัญที่สุดที่จะช่วยให้คุณพัฒนาและรันโปรแกรมช่วยให้ฮาร์ดแวร์เพื่อสื่อสารกับซอฟต์แวร์เพื่อสร้างปฏิสัมพันธ์ที่มีความหมาย นอกจากนี้ยังจัดการซีพียูหน่วยความจำดิสก์ไดรฟ์เครื่องพิมพ์สร้างส่วนติดต่อผู้ใช้และให้บริการซอฟต์แวร์ประยุกต์ ระบบปฏิบัติการที่คุณสามารถเรียกใช้ใน Raspberry Pi
This is the official OS, and it can be used on all models of Raspberry. This free operating system is known as the modified version of the popular OS Debian. It can serve all the general purposes for the Raspberry users. One can indulge in any project development or prototype building and can expect any kind of support from this OS.
Insights of Raspbian OS
· You can install the setup wizard that allows users to set up a new password, username, and connect to a wifi network.
· Overcome the popular security concern of the pi devices known as the pi/raspberry and eliminates the hassle to go online.
· Due to the difference in specification, many applications do not run on all the models of Raspberry, but Raspbian has filled this gap.
· The Recommended Software Tool allows you to download any software if you are connected to the internet whenever you need it.
· Offers features like searching, toolbars configuration, key layout shortcuts, thumbnails, and multi-page controlling with the newly introduced tool qpdfView.
· Preboot eXecution Environment has enabled users to boot their Raspberry using a central server through ethernet.
Start using Raspbian
If you are looking for an extremely light Debian OS, then dietPi might be the best choice for you. It can be referred to as 3x lighter than the other Raspberry Pi OS available out there. Besides, the installation is really easy and automated. If you configure dietpi.txt before powering on, no user input will be required.
Insights of DietPi
· Diet Processing Tool that comes with the package helps you to determine the priority level of the installed programs and control schedulers.
· You can adjust the performance of the hardware and software while customization ability is also available.
· Uses the minimum space in Ram, which helps to run your single-board computer in the maximum potential, and the image’s size starts at just 400mb.
· Introduces lightweight Whiptail menus that take less time to execute the command line.
· Suitable for the new users, and the performance is boosted as you can control the amount of logging according to your need using DietPi-Ramlog.
· Just like installation, updating is also made automatic in dietPi OS. When there is an update available, you will not need to write an image for updating the system.
Start using DietPi
LIBREELC is a really small and open-source JEOS. It is often compared with OpenELEC, although the boot time is much faster in LIBREELEC. Just like other Linux distros, it offers backbones for backdated hardware. It was launched on 4 April 2016 and intended to bring major creative improvements to generate better multimedia output than OpenELEC.
Insights of LIBREELEC OS
· You can install this OS within less than 20 minutes. It comes with clear instructions, an SD creator app, and an installer also.
· If you have experience in running Kodi, you will be comfortable while running this OS on your Raspberry.
· Boots up within a few seconds, and you can navigate and open media to consume without facing any trouble.
· Uses the stock Kodi and offers standard customizations. Besides, it has a bunch of addons available that you can install anytime.
· It is managed by a team of developers and ensures to get updates every month.
· Works closely with Kodi and regularly patches while maintaining security remain the primary concern as always.
Start using LIBREELEC
This is the best Raspberry Pi OS if you are planning to work or manage media content. It is an open source software that renders a beautiful interface and easy to use features. To let you know, this software is based on Kodi OS, which is capable of providing support for virtually any media content.
Insights of OSMC OS
· Comes with several customizable built-in-images that allow Raspberry to produce high-quality videos, pictures, and other media contents.
· Takes a short time to complete the installation while you can set up HTPC experience within a few minutes.
· Considered as the heir to OS like Raspbmc and Crystalbuntu. But the availability of a wide range of packages increases its price as well.
· You will never need to update the OS manually. Instead, it will update itself automatically once every month.
· Offers a great application center like google play store. You can download, install, and start using the required applications whenever you want.
Start using OSMC
5. RISC OS
There are many single-board computers and SoC that are using ARM processors. Such as Orange Pi, Raspberry Pi, Rockchip 3328, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, and so on. RISC OS is the best Raspberry OS as it is intended to serve ARM processors. Enhances the performance and efficiency of the system as well.
Insights of RISC OS
· Designed by the original inventor of ARM. It is a unique open-source operating system for Raspberry Pi.
· You can not relate this OS with the Linux distribution system or Windows. Besides, it is maintained by a dedicated team of volunteers.
· If you are a newbee or have never worked with Raspberry, then this might not be a suitable OS for you.
· RISC is very much different from any kind of Linux distro or Windows available out there. It will take time to get used to the environment offered by RISC.
· It is a single-user OS and operates cooperative multitasking known as CMT. Secured from OS corruption and boot time is one of the fastest.
· Employing preemptive multitasking and multithreading, RISC has decided to remain with the CMT system.
Start using RISC
6. Windows IoT Core
This is a powerful Raspberry Pi OS. Specially designed for writing sophisticated programs and making prototypes. It was intended to serve the developers and programmers. It has enabled the coders to make IoT projects using Raspberry Pi and Windows 10. You can check a lot of Microsoft projects listed on their site.
Insights of Windows IoT Core OS
· This operating system focuses on security, connectivity, project development, and integration with the cloud.
· Unlike other OS listed in this article, you can not use it if you do not have Windows 10 running on your device.
· It comes with Microsoft Visual Studio, and you will have to use it to give any command or to work with other applications.
· You will not perceive the full flavor of Windows Shell. Instead, it only allows a single Universal Windows Program application and background processes.
· It is compatible with ARM, and IoT core can be used on SBCs like Raspberry Pi.
· IoT core can be blended with sensors like cameras, PIR sensors, servos, and temperature sensors to extend the usability.
Start using Windows IoT Core
Lakka is a great Raspberry Pi OS. You should try this OS if you have any plan to develop computer games or even play games on a single board computer. It can turn your Raspberry into a gaming console, and you will not even need a keyboard or mouse. Besides, it renders a beautiful user interface and a handful of customization features.
Insights of Lakka OS
· You can install it on your SD card easily, or if you want, you can use it running live.
· It can provide a great experience of using game controllers like PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo. But the OS is free and lightweight.
· Comes with a dedicated set up of hardware. If you do not own a computer or Raspberry, you can buy this set, which will cost only $30.
· It handles and processes computing power for running games using a libretro core. It is also the official OS of RetroArch and the libretro ecosystem.
· It allows the user to connect several USB joypads. Consumes less power and runs smoothly on Raspberry and other low-end hardware architectures.
· Developed and backed by a group of developers, designers, and gamers.
Start using Lakka
It is an open-source image that comes from FreeBSD 11. The developers have preconfigured it in two images for using in Raspberry Pi. Although it does not work like a Linux distribution, it is pretty much the same. The Berkeley Software Distribution has invented it, and now it is one of the widely used single board OS.
Insights of RaspBSD OS
· This operating system is very lightweight, and most of the popular game consoles are using its code, such as PlayStation 4 and macOS.
· Intended to help newcomers to build projects using Raspberry Pie. Some packages even come with a preloaded image to start easily.
· This project is regularly updated and uses only publicly available tools.
· It comes with Openbox and the LXDE graphical desktop, alongside FreeBSD package repositories, which will be preconfigured.
Start using RaspBSD
It is another Raspberry Pi OS that has been built based on the Debian software library. It is the best OS for emulating retro games on the single-board computer like Raspberry, ODroid C1/C2, or even PC. It provides a modern and user-friendly interface. RetroPie is the best emulator for the Raspberry Pi SBCs.
Insights of RetroPie
· RetroPie uses the EmulationStation frontend and SBC to generate the best retro gaming experience for its users.
· Comes with a special preloaded SD card image that can be used to boot the OS without facing any trouble.
· It is one of the very few OS, that can be operated by installing on top of another operating system.
· Started its journey as an Emulation Station application but now has grown up to serve ARM-based devices also.
· With the package, you will get themes for emulating IoT devices, running media-player, and in addition, more than 50 other applications come pre-installed.
· You will be able to run x86 pc games using the emulator known as Exagear. But Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is advised to use for the best performance.
Start using Retropie
10. Ubuntu Core
Ubuntu is one of the widely used operating systems all over the world. This version of Ubuntu is designed for building and managing Internet of Things applications. This project is open source and backed by so many developers that you can not even imagine.
Insights of Ubuntu Core OS
· Ubuntu has 20+ other derivatives. So that if you decide to use Core, you will be a member of an active and welcoming forum.
· Covers the basic sets of the platform, services, and technologies to work more efficiently with IoT projects.
· This OS is lightweight and highly secure. Besides, you can restrict each application and its data from other applications.
· Focuses on meeting the requirement of IoT devices and their distributors.
· Public and Private key is generated while two steps validation and authentication at every step makes it more secure.
· Several snaps like a core snap, a kernel snap, a gadget snap are used to build the Ubuntu Core system.
· You can distribute the application using Snaps that makes it easy to distribute through Linux distribution from a play store.
Start using Ubuntu Core
แล้วพบกัับอีก 10 ระบบปฎิบัติที่เหลือในบทความหน้า
ห้ามพลาด ทุกช่องทางการติดต่อเพื่อทราบข่าวสาร และโปรโมชั่นดี ๆ ก่อนใคร !
Line : @Raspberrypi
Tel : 02 105 4733
Fackbook : Shop Raspberry pi
ขอบคุณข้อมูล : www.ubuntupit.com