Your Raspberry Pi + Cloudio = Personal IoT computer for prototyping and play. Cloudio is a Raspberry Pi add-on board with drag and drop programming on iOS and Android, voice assistant capabilities, IFTTT integration, unlimited cloud service, sensor monitor and dashboard, custom notifications with image and video, one tap multi-board upload and more. The Cloudio development kit includes the GraspIO Studio app for drag and drop programming with an intuitive, block based approach. This simple yet powerful mobile IDE abstracts the complexity of development allowing you to accomplish your IoT goals faster. The Cloudio itself includes a 0.96" OLED display, proximity sensor, light sensor, temperature sensor, tactile switch, mini servo port, 3 x ADC ports for external sensors, 3 x digital output ports, RGB LED and a buzzer, giving you all the tools you need for your IoT project. The Cloudio also includes GraspIO IoT unlimited cloud service, to program and manage Cloudio from your mobile device
- Drag and drop programming: An intuitive mobile interface that lets you program the Raspberry Pi's and Cloudio's features with a block based approach
- Sensor monitor and dashboard: Use Cloudio's sensors to design intelligent and responsive sensor monitoring projects
- View real-time sensor graphs on your mobile device and export data for IoT analytics
- IoT Cloud Service: Use your smartphone to connect, program, control, monitor and manage multiple Cloudios over the internet - anywhere, anytime.
- Cloudio Comes with 50,000 free preloaded calls, and a lifetime offering of 100 daily non-cumulative calls.
- Speech recognition and voice control: Create your own voice assistants, set your own wake-word and add custom voice commands
- Interface a Raspberry Pi or USB camera with the in-app camera block to capture images, videos, create GIFs and time-lapse videos
- Add custom email, image, and video notifications to your projects
- Speech outputs: Make your projects talk to you with the easy to use in-app speak block
- Create real-time speech notifications, custom messages, or play recorded audio from the board
- IFTTT: Create simple applets that use Cloudio's features as both triggers and actions for a new connected experience
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi Models (1/2/0 requires Wi-Fi Dongle)
- GraspIO Studio App requires iOS 10.3+ or Android 4.4 (KitKat)+
Electronics Design, Hobby & Education, Sensing & Instrumentation, Research & Development, IoT (Internet of Things)
Raspberry Pi and SD Card are not included with Cloudio.