- Universal 2.4" Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2, Pi3, Zero and Zero W.
- 320x240 QVGA Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Display full GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High Speed 48Mhz SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required.
- Typical frame rate of 25FPS. Higher if image is able to be compressed by Kernel.
- On/Off or PWM controlled backlight, selectable by on board jumper.
- On board identification EEPROM.
- Module dimensions: 56.5 x 65.0 x 14.2mm. Weighing ~ 30g.
- Display Viewing Area: 49.0 x 36.7mm
- 4x mounting holes with 2.7mm diameter mechanical mounting.
- RoHS and CE Compliant.
- HAT Standard Compliant.